Work Party Update – 17th February 2015

In the hall at the door between the stage and session room we found a crack in the wall above the door.

Week 1: We dug out the plaster around the crack to the depth of the brick work. There had indeed been some settling of the bricks. We cemented the crack to within a quarter of an inch of the wall surface.

Week 2: We used finishing plaster to finish filling up the hole and finally smoothed up the area.

Week 3: We started the painting with what is in effect an undercoat. The second job was in the counting house where in the window alcove there was a lot of loose paint. This was scraped off, some polyfilla was used and the alcove repainted.